Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Last-Minute Stuffing



 
Apple Cranberry Pecan Stuffing

This is one of my favorite stuffing recipes to make. It's quick, easy and very flavorful. This is the perfect stuffing if you don't have a lot of time to cook. I made this for my family's Thanksgiving celebration earlier this week since I will be working on the holiday. I will be making another batch of this for my work's Thanksgiving potluck.

Here is what you need:
1-1/2 C. apple juice
2 Tbs. butter or margarine
1 pkg (6 oz.) Stove Top Stuffing mix for chicken
1 small apple, chopped
1/2 C. cranberries ( I just used dried cranberries)
1/4 C. chopped pecans, toasted


How to make it:
Bring juice and butter to boil in medium saucepan on high heat. Add stuffing mix and fruit;mix lightly. Cover. Remove from heat. Let stand for 5 minutes. Stir in nuts. Enjoy!

 (Picture below)
This what I made for our family's Thanksgiving. Turkey, homemade mashed potatoes, pepperoni caesar salad, wheat finger rolls and apple pie (store-bought ..I cheated this year).

 
Have a Happy and Safe Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment