Monday, November 5, 2012

Latest inspirations


I found these inspirational signs a few weeks ago at the Autumn Festival in Sioux Falls. I went there for my own inspiration as I was looking at how other vendors have created an indoor booth. I will be doing my first indoor craft show on Dec. 1st at the 16th Annual Winterfest Arts and Crafts show in Luverne, Minn. I'll be sharing more about this in the weeks to come.

But while I was looking around, I found a whole wall of these inspirational signs and an inviting aroma of three wooden tubs of homemade potpourri (that actually smelled good) from a Eureka Springs, Ark.  called Spring Street Candle. I wasn't able to find any more signs on their Facebook page or Web site, but I'm sure it's worth asking if you are interested.

If you are interested in ordering online, they have a promotion going on now until Dec. 19th for free shipping anywhere in the U.S. by spending $40 or more.

I thought these inspirational signs were just what I needed for my newly organized work space. More pictures to follow of my "studio" room. I'm so glad to have my own space that I can attempt to keep organized, or just shut the door  when I'm knee-deep in a project.








No comments:

Post a Comment