Sunday, November 25, 2012

Tote-ally Inspired photo shoot with Rachel Ebel Photography

 
Here is a small sampling of my photo shoot with my former SDSU college roommate Rachel Ebel of Rachel Ebel Photography. Rachel chose to shoot my work at the nature area behind Sertoma Park for a rustic meets-modern-setting. She did an amazing job capturing my work at its fullest! The photos turned out how I imagined they would. I couldn't be happier with how everything turned out. I believe this was her first photo shoot of mainly objects, as she specializes in weddings and engagements. I'm glad she made an exception for me. It was a fun reunion with lots of laughs. We ran out of time during the first shoot, which was an overcast day, and were blessed with gorgeous sunlight for the tote bags (see below). To see more images check out Tote-ally Inspired's Facebook page and Etsy Shop Enjoy!
 
 
 
 
 
 


This is my attempt to look like John Cusack's Say Anything. What? I couldn't help myself.








 
 








No comments:

Post a Comment